Roland SOLJET Pro 4 XF-640
Beware the SOLJET PRO 4 XF-640 – Roland’s most productive wide format digital printer ever and it’s a beast!
Its solid, uniquely engineered body has been designed for strength and speed, printing undeterred at speeds of up to 102m²/hr, ideal for the demanding production environment.
With ECO-SOL MAX advanced ink technology coursing through its veins, nothing can stop the XF-640 from producing vibrant, detailed images at incredible speed. Its dual CMYK ink set provides a wide colour gamut, quick drying prints and outstanding long-term outdoor durability.
At 64” wide, the XF-640 will fearlessly produce a range of stunning, durable outdoor and indoor banners, posters, signs, vehicle graphics, window graphics, exhibition graphics, roller banners and pull ups and much more in super fast time and at exceptionally high quality.
Additional pinch rollers and improved grit roller systems ensures nothing escapes its grasp, and with many more added and redesigned features along with all the great benefits of owning a Roland including VersaWorks RIP software, unsurpassed reliability and world-class RolandCare service and support it really does outperform everything in its class.
When you come face to face with the beast you’ll see he means business.
- 64” wide, large format digital print only device
- Maximum print speed of 102m²/hr
- Uses Roland’s new, virtually odourless, high-definition ECO-SOL MAX ink technology – in up to 500cc CMYK clean hands ink cartridges
- Wide colour gamut for stunning prints
- Increased density for rich, saturated colours
- Fast drying and highly scratch resistant for maximum productivity
- Prints on both uncoated and coated media
- Easier than ever new front loading cartridge position
- Roland’s ECO-SOL MAX ink has been recognised internationally:
- 2013 European Digital Press (EDP) Award for Best New Generation Solvent Ink Technology.
- Produce vibrant graphics with sharp detail using Roland’s advanced imaging technology
- Advanced staggered print head technology to maximise productivity
- Seven different sized ink droplets reproduce the most delicate details in your design
- Mirrored CMYKKYMC configuration virtually eliminates bi-directional chromatic banding
- Photorealistic prints at 1440 x 1440 dpi resolution
- Includes Roland Intelligent Pass Control that further enhances high quality prints at speed
- Roland include their powerful and intuitive VersaWorks RIP software with every printer purchase. Latest features include:
- Built-in Pantone® spot colour library
- Roland Color System
- Variable data printing
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Predictive ink usage calculator and alert
- Improved pinch and grit roller systems ensure precise media movement
- Automated take-up system for overnight and unattended printing included as standard
- Integrated tri-heater (optional extended dryer system available to take advantage of the machine’s maximum print speed)
- Supports heavy media rolls up to 50kg
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes a free place on our Intermediate Digital Print course held at the Roland DG Academy
- Includes Roland OnSupport for unattended monitoring of the printer.